Engineered timber flooring is one of the best choice people are making due to its cost effectiveness and attractive look. Due to its low price ticket and larger versatility and resistance to moisture that make it is very sensible choice for many places. The layers of engineered flooring can be of pine, oak, teak, ash or bamboo which gives the floor the same look as like solid hardwood. Engineered flooring is easy for refurnishing because of the hardwood floor. But you cannot perform the same act for laminate flooring because there is thin layer of the wood pattern on the laminate flooring. Engineered timber flooring Adelaide is one of the best flooring ideas when you are lacking at financial front. Most of the engineered flooring requires much care for making your flooring long lasting for you and which are mentioned below.
Tips for Caring Engineered Timber flooring
1. Most of the manufacturer advices to clean the hardwood flooring with a cloth or damp mop flooring. You need to be more conscious about cleaning the engineered flooring. You need additional cleaning power when you are willing to clean it with damp mop, purchase a cleaner made especially for finished wood flooring. In most cases, people care for their engineered flooring as like hardwood flooring since the upper layer of the flooring consists hardwood.
2. You need to sweep or dust before you start mapping of the flooring. Remove as many dust and debris you can remove from the floor before mapping to save your engineered flooring.
3. Clean up the liquid spills on the floor as fast as possible as the engineered flooring is more susceptible to water damage as compared to hardwood flooring. Exposure to the liquid to engineered flooring can result in the damage to the flooring.
4. You should use dry to damp mop or cloth for cleaning the engineered flooring for best results. You can get the tips for engineered timber flooring Adelaide from the company for best caring of the engineered flooring.
5. You can protect your engineered flooring from direct sunlight by pulling blinds or draped during peak hours of sunlight to protect your floors.
6. Clean your engineered flooring in the same direction as the wood grain for the good results. It will help you to remove stubborn dirt from crevices and cracks in the flooring.
7. You can choose engineered timber flooring Adelaide and fill them with nail marks which are created during installation to fill them with colored putty. Simple wipe out the excess putty and clean the area with urethane gently and let it dry for one hour.
8. You can keep your pets toenails trimmed allowing you to protect your engineered timber flooring Adelaide.
9. You should maintain moisture level of your home for protecting your engineered timber flooring allowing flooring looks great for years to come. Humidity control is very essential for the future of the engineered timber flooring life.
10. Don’t use hard water which can leave a dulling effect on your engineered flooring and always use softened water cleanser to remove minerals builds up and restore the natural luster to your flooring.
11. Don’t put electronic products directly on the engineered floor as the heat of the engineered products can damage your flooring.
12. Always choose the engineered floor care products wisely and do read the instructions and steps to save you’re flooring from damage and if a product is safe for hardwood flooring, it will be safe for the engineered timber flooring Adelaide also.
13. Extra TLC is required for caring white plank floors. So, don’t use any bleach or detergent to clean your white plank engineered flooring. To keep your floors white for forever, avoid using water with staining iron and clean your floors daily.
14. Clean your engineered floors on daily basis to remove dust and dirt from the floors.
15. Use a vacuum cleaner with soft flooring attachment to protect your engineered floor from damage.
16. You can protect your floors from dirt, pebbles, fragments of glass, grains of sands and debris by keeping floors mats and the keep your floors safe for longer time. Engineered timber flooring Adelaide provides you complete guide for caring your flooring.