8 mm Laminate Flooring
Live large within your budget
Our 8mm Laminate Flooring range offers unique quality and features. easy to install and available in various colours, and the 8mm laminate floor is a great and cost effective way to redecorate and enhance your home décor. Clients choose us, because they know we offer:
1. Strict quality control: Every piece of flooring board must pass the test according to ISO9001 Quality Management System to make sure our customer get high quality product.
2. Environmental friendly products: Formaldehyde Emission is E1 or Less
3. Super abrasion resistance: AC 3 the high tech wear layer protects against wear, stains and fading
4. Stunning appearance: the same quality as on display when the product is delivered or picked up
5. Simple installation: FND Laminate flooring is easy for installation with its unique quality system
FND flooring care
1. It is recommended to use FND heavy duty felt – Floor protection never felt this good.
2. Always make sure to vacuum clean or use a damp cloth and avoid water on the floor.
3. Apply FND plant based natural floor cleaner “Magic Floor”, do not use abrasive or chemical cleaning products.
4. Avoid striking, rubbing or scraping the surface of your floors.
12 mm Laminate Flooring
Floor N Décor supplies range of 12mm Laminate Flooring in High Glossy and Embossed Matt finish in Adelaide, with different brands like KRONOSWISS, QUICK STEP, ARMSTRONG, INOVAR, NuCore(Terra Mater), OAK LEAF, EVOLUTION, GRAND PROVINCIAL along with our very own FND brand. The features of FND 12mm Laminate Flooring including.
Decorative, hardwood looking floors, Family friendly: formaldehyde emission is E1 or less
AC3/AC4 Abrasion Resistance level provides maximum protection against scratch, wear and water
Deeply waxed edges, and it will reduce the chances of water damage, protect the click system and prevent the noise
High Density Fiber board core, each plank is solid built with heavy weight as you can feel
Its hygienic surface will not hold onto dirt or bacteria, and provides a low maintenance surface your family can live with.
20 years structural warranty on the product
Consistent supply of favorite OZ colours like Blackbutt, Spotted Gum, Kempas and Tasi Oak etc.
Floor N Décor supplies a big range of Laminate Flooring in Adelaide, and with its unique quality and features. FND Laminate flooring is easy to install, FND Laminate flooring is hard wearing and FND Laminate flooring is rich in decoration and hardwood looking
Easy to install and available in various colours, laminate flooring is a great cost effective way to redecorate and enhance your home decor
1 Strict Quality Control: Every piece of flooring board must pass the test according to ISO9001 Quality Management System to make sure our customer get high quality product.
2 Environmental friendly: Formaldehyde Emission is E1 or Less
3 Super Abrasion: AC 3, AC4, the high tech wear layer protects against wear, stains and fading
4 Appearance: the same quality as on display when the product is delivered or picked up
5 Installation: FND Laminate flooring is easy for installation with its unique quality system
Warranty – FND Laminate Flooring is warranted by the manufacturer’s Australian 25 year structural guarantee that will replace any defective boards whilst the consumer continues to own the property. The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser our laminate flooring in the original manufactured states free from structural defects(Structural Warranty) for 25 years in residential applications, excluding mechanical problems such as indentation, scratches and/or surface damage caused by lack of proper protection and/or maintenance, water damage problems or abuse, or gloss reduction. Our responsibility under this warranty is to provide replacement material.
FND Laminate flooring care
1. It is recommended to use FND Heavy Duty Felt – Floor Protection Never Felt This Good
2. Always make sure to use vacuum clean or damp cloth, and avoid water on the floor
3. Apply FND plant based natural floor cleaner “Magic Floor”, Do Not use abrasive or chemical cleaning products
4. Avoid strike, rub and scrape on the surface of flooring.