Hydrocork Narrow Plank Format 6.0mm
Size: 1225 x 145 x 6 mm
The Hydrocork plank is available in 6 luxurious wood visuals, suitable for home and commercial environments. Featuring a 0.55mm wear layer, suitable for residential use and heavy traffic commercial spaces.
- Low Telegraphing effect
- Avoids minor subfloor irregularities from passing through.
- Suitable for Subfloor Heating
- It can be used with subfloor heating systems.
- Dimensional Stability
- Hydrocork can withstand weather variations.
- Remarkable Realism
- Available in 12 Vinylcomfort visuals with rich textures for an intense and natural realism.
- 25 years warranty for Residential use, and 15 years for Commercial.
New Compression System
PressFit is a revolutionary compression system that takes full advantage of the amazing cork properties – flexibility, elasticity and compressibility – functioning like a cork stopper.
Stable and Strong Installation
When the product is installed, the cork core generates an internal tension, creating a tight seal and stable installation.
Easy and Fast Installation
It only takes two simple steps to install a plank. (Direct Fix Acrylic LVT Adhesive required for Australia)
Ideal for Renovations
The product’s low thickness makes it the optimal choice for renovation projects, since Hydrocork can be installed on top of other surfaces, avoiding the need to remove a previously existing floor. This feature is enhanced by the product’s low telegraphing effect and easiness of removal.